Lion Elastomers produces the world's broadest line of emulsion styrene-butadiene rubber (ESBR) including black masterbatch types. Duradene™ solution styrene-butadiene rubber (SSBR) and Diene™ polybutadiene rubber (PBR) are also available for tire applications.
- Tire Treads
- Liner (Inner-most layer of the tire; maintains tire pressure)
- Bead (Non-extensible composite loop that anchors the body plies and locks the tire onto the wheel)
- Carcass (Network of cords which give the tire its shape)
- Retread (Remanufacturing process for tires that replace the tread on worn tires)
- Industrial/Non-Auto Tires